Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Loneliness


Loneliness
Originally uploaded by old76/suezq
This is a great piece I saw on Flickr. This artist has some wonderful Beatles colleges I will probably blog about them in the near future. This one hit me hard because of my issues of loneliness. To think that somebody so loved by the public was so alone. I have been trying to figure out how to create a piece that would show feelings of loneliness & this one captures that emotion perfectly. Funny thing is that MM does not sad or in despair in this picture, & the information states it was one of her last soots. I think her pain is hidden deep in her eyes. Like John Lennon , deep in the soul, slipping out when they thought no one was looking that little child came peeking out. There are several songs I refer to as my theme songs due to the topic of loneliness & this line from the song "Candle in the Wind" has been one that hits deep in the heart. What a lovely tribute to a talented & sad person. You will never be alone again MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment